The electric chain saw is a hand-held operating electric tool for high-speed band rotary sawing. Due to the need of sawing wood, it is impossible to set a protective cover on the saw chain. Therefore, the operation of the electric chain saw should be carried out by qualified professional personnel of the wall arc, so as to ensure the use of safe barrels and improve the production efficiency. Here is how to use the electric chain saw.
1. No operation is allowed when the original strip to be processed is within 1.5m from the conveyor. Before turning on the power, the electric chain saw switch must be turned off to prevent accidental startup. Start the electric chain saw to idle for 1 min before making wood, and check whether the operation is normal.
2. When starting or operating, hands and feet shall not be close to rotating parts, especially the upper and lower parts of the chain. When the fuse is blown or the relay trips, it shall be checked immediately. It is not allowed to overload the line and connect the high-capacity fuse.
3. The electric chain saw must be operated with both hands. During operation, be sure to stand firmly. It is not allowed to operate under the original strip or log or on the original strip or log that may roll.
4. Pay special attention to the safety of auxiliary personnel when troubleshooting the clamping saw. During the operation, the sawing mechanism shall be lubricated and cooled at any time.
5. When the original strip is about to be sawed off, pay attention to the trend of wood, and lift the electric chain saw quickly after sawing. The switch of the electric chain saw must be turned off before the transfer operation, and no running is allowed during the transfer.
Post time: 01-09-22