1. Gasoline chain saw Before use, you must carefully read the chain saw operation manual to understand the characteristics, technical performance and precautions of the chain saw.
1 Fill up the fuel tank and oil tank before use; Adjust the tightness of the saw chain, neither too loose nor too tight.
2. Before operation, operators shall wear work clothes, helmets, labor protection gloves, dust glasses or face shields.
4. After the engine is started, the operator holds the rear saw handle with his right hand and the front saw handle with his left hand. The angle between the machine and the ground should not exceed 60 °, but the angle should not be too small, otherwise it is not easy to operate.
5. When cutting, the lower branches should be sawed first, and then the upper branches. The heavy or large branches should be cut in sections.
During the maintenance of fire-fighting equipment in the whole area, we found the following problems in the use and management of wind fire extinguishers:
1. Management and responsibility are not personal. The machines and tools are basically placed in the management area or the agricultural office warehouse, resulting in no special person for maintenance, so the following faults are likely to occur: the wires of the ignition system are bitten by rats; The carburetor oil circuit is blocked; Aging of balance membrane, pump membrane and oil pipe; The starting turntable is rusty and cannot be pulled; Spark plug carbon deposit, etc.
2. Improper use. The main reason is that 1:25 mixed oil is not used correctly; If the engine is not started for a long time, the fuel tank will be filled with mixed oil, which will cause gasoline volatilization and oil blocking the oil circuit, and corrode the oil pipe, balance membrane, pump membrane, etc.
Post time: 05-02-23